- Watch these 6 L&D webinars this fall to soak up insights from industry experts and uncover actionable tips. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- Based on the previous meta-analysis, we predict that the game condition will be associated in media comparisons with better learning outcomes than the non-game condition. Many studies have included games as a condition for additional […]
- Observing the social media tools millennials use reveals their learning preferences. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- Juniper Networks partners with Coursera to launch Introduction to Junos Platform Automation and DevOps SpecializationBy Betty Vandenbosch, Chief Content Officer at Coursera Today, we are pleased to announce our newest industry partner Juniper Networks and launch their Introduction to Junos Platform Automation and DevOps Specialization. This is the first […]
- By Anthony Tattersall, Vice President EMEA, Coursera More than 1.6 billion students were disrupted due to abrupt campus closures at the peak of the pandemic. Things are slowly getting back to normal, but disruption was […]
- University of London launches a fully online Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration on CourseraBy Betty Vandenbosch, Chief Content Officer, Coursera Today, we are pleased to announce an online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Royal Holloway, University of London. Among the top-ranked U.K. universities, Royal Holloway is […]
- Today, we proudly welcome Carmen Chang, General Partner and Head of Asia at New Enterprise Associates (NEA), as a director on the Coursera board. Carmen has more than 20 years of experience guiding growth companies […]