- Are you still waiting for your Hogwarts letter? Many Harry Potter fans still are. But if you receive such a missive electronically, it’s likely a phishing attack. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- Keeping consumers in-the-know shouldn’t compromise your bottom line or put employee development on the back burner. Not when there are so many free ways to expand your customer training knowledge base for free. This post […]
- Learn how to create your first job aid as an Instructional Designer. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- Top Faculty, Industry Experts, Real-World Applicability: Discover the New Master of Finance program from HSEThe National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE University) has long been one of the most prestigious universities in Russia. In 2020, HSE earned the first place spot on Forbes’ Best Russian Universities list. […]
- By Shravan Goli, Chief Product Officer, Coursera Today, the Live2Coursera app for Zoom is available for free download in the Zoom App Marketplace. With more educators teaching online, this app enables them to upload lectures* […]
- Announcing Facebook’s entry-level Marketing Analyst Professional Certificate, social impact scholarships, and new job resources for program completers on CourseraBy Betty Vandenbosch, Chief Content Officer at Coursera We are pleased to announce a new entry-level Marketing Analyst Professional Certificate from Facebook, launching on Coursera in October. The certificate is designed to help learners of […]
- By Betty Vandenbosch, Chief Content Officer at Coursera We are pleased to announce a new Data Engineering Professional Certificate from IBM. The certificate is designed to equip learners of all backgrounds — no prior experience […]